Welcome to NexTV Series India & SAARC 2017
All TV/ Telco
+ 80% executives
LISTEN to Industry Leaders
Capture the underlying strategies of key players in the TV Business ecosystem, in launching new services and overcoming obstacles in a diverse market.
JOIN hundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
TV Industry leaders including Pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, media groups and technology providers will all get together in one place:
MEET the decision makers
Executive and C-level attendees get the opportunity to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
LEARN about opportunities of Digitisation
Know more about the different challenges and opportunities for National MSOs, other MSOs and LCOs in the digitised space and the content distribution spectrum for players in the industry:
GET Market Insights
Who are the new players in TV business? What are the trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, forthcoming new services and new business models? How to benchmark with US, European and Asian markets?
UPDATE your strategies
Check how Pay TV operators and FTA broadcasters are re-inventing themselves to face the arrival of new OTT competitors and the migration of “millennials” audience to Internet.
Main Topics for the 3rd edition – 2017
SAARC Countries: The Next Television Frontier…
(Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar)
- Digitalization & pay TV operators strategies
- New content & HD distribution opportunities
- Prospect for OTT & digital distribution
Indian pay TV operators’ strategies for 2017 and beyond
- India’s high end TV market, scope & opportunities for operators
- What innovative pay TV services for India?
- Partnership opportunities with OTT players
Indian contents going OTTs
- International success stories of Indian content
- Bollywood & OTT
- Movies and Fictions consumption trend
- Music content consumption & distribution strategies
- Sport: trends, challenges in acquiring and distributing sports rights
The new era for Cable television
- Strategic overview of the market
- Cable broadband opportunities
- What cable TV advanced services
- Dish TV ups with 23 channels...
Dish TV, the direct-to-home (DTH) service provider in India, has upped its number of channels in its portfolio by 23. This will make its tot [...]
- Ooredoo introduces Spuul in Maldives...
Ooredoo brings Spuul, the over-the-top (OTT) platform in the Maldives. Access to more than 10000 hours of Bollywood will be given to custome [...]
- Shreya Broadcasting to introduce devotional channel in end March
- Vuclip releases original shows end March on Viu
- Amazon Prime Video India treats Marathi viewers for Gudi Padwa
- Sony to introduce new fiction shows next month
- MIB ordered 11 TV channels to suspend their activities
- SPNI to have numerous language feeds for the IPL season