Welcome to NexTV Series Mumbai 2017
All TV/ Telco
+ 80% executives
LISTEN to Industry Leaders
Capture the underlying strategies of key players in the TV Business ecosystem, in launching new services and overcoming obstacles in a diverse market.
JOIN hundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
TV Industry leaders including Pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, media groups and technology providers will all get together in one place:
MEET the decision makers
Executive and C-level attendees get the opportunity to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
LEARN about opportunities of Digitisation
Know more about the different challenges and opportunities for National MSOs, other MSOs and LCOs in the digitised space and the content distribution spectrum for players in the industry:
GET Market Insights
Who are the new players in TV business? What are the trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, forthcoming new services and new business models? How to benchmark with US, European and Asian markets?
UPDATE your strategies
Check how Pay TV operators and FTA broadcasters are re-inventing themselves to face the arrival of new OTT competitors and the migration of “millennials” audience to Internet.
Main Topics for the 3rd edition – 2017
SAARC Countries: The Next Television Frontier…
(Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar)
- Digitalization & pay TV operators strategies
- New content & HD distribution opportunities
- Prospect for OTT & digital distribution
Indian pay TV operators’ strategies for 2017 and beyond
- India’s high end TV market, scope & opportunities for operators
- What innovative pay TV services for India?
- Partnership opportunities with OTT players
Indian contents going OTTs
- International success stories of Indian content
- Bollywood & OTT
- Movies and Fictions consumption trend
- Music content consumption & distribution strategies
- Sport: trends, challenges in acquiring and distributing sports rights
The new era for Cable television
- Strategic overview of the market
- Cable broadband opportunities
- What cable TV advanced services
- Hotstar seals the deal with Disney...
Hotstar, the online streaming service of Novi Digital in India, is upgrading its Premium service for its customers. The platform has bagged [...]
- Viacom18 Motion Pictures in preparation for ‘xXx’ release in India...
Viacom18 Motion Pictures, the Indian film company, will be the sole distributor of ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’, the Paramount P [...]
- ‘Dekkho’, video streaming platform, goes live this month, in India
- DD’s Freedish expands to 104 channels by the end of March
- SonyLiv introduces ‘YOLO’, original Marathi web-series
- Eros Now brings in ‘Salute Siachen’ on 15 Jan
- Zindagi reveals Ukrainian first show, ‘Snowdrop’
- Star Movies brings back the Star Wars’ saga