NexTV Series India & SAARC 2017
All TV/ Telco
+ 80% executives
LISTEN to Industry Leaders
Capture the underlying strategies of key players in the TV Business ecosystem, in launching new services and overcoming obstacles in a diverse market.
JOIN hundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
TV Industry leaders including Pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, media groups and technology providers will all get together in one place:
MEET the decision makers
Executive and C-level attendees get the opportunity to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
LEARN about opportunities of Digitisation
Know more about the different challenges and opportunities for National MSOs, other MSOs and LCOs in the digitised space and the content distribution spectrum for players in the industry:
GET Market Insights
Who are the new players in TV business? What are the trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, forthcoming new services and new business models? How to benchmark with US, European and Asian markets?
UPDATE your strategies
Check how Pay TV operators and FTA broadcasters are re-inventing themselves to face the arrival of new OTT competitors and the migration of “millennials” audience to Internet.
Main Topics for the 3rd edition – 2017
Indian pay TV operators’ strategies for 2017 and beyond
- India’s high end TV market, scope & opportunities for operators
- What innovative pay TV services for India?
- Partnership opportunities with OTT players
4G : a revolution for the Indian mobile TV & OTT markets
- Challenges in roll out and adoption of 4G
- Creating new opportunities in telecom market for content delivery
- How can operators monetize the delivery of video services over their networks?
SAARC countries: The next TV Frontier
- Special Focus Bangladesh
- Special Focus Sri Lanka
- Special Focus Myanmar
OTT in India
- The rise of MCN and YouTube in India
- Monetizing Indian movies and Fiction via OTTs
- OTT & TV Everywhere strategies of Indian TV broadcasters
- Hathway to launch free OTT service...
Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd is planning to launch a free OTT and cloud service in the next three months and is currently working with top [...]
- “Dialog TV planning to enter the OTT market in Sri Lanka”...
During an exclusive interview at the NexTV Series conference held on the 18th April in Mumbai. Zihar Zuhair, Chief Manager -Content Acquisit [...]